Office of Pupil Services and Special Education
716-686-3644 or 716-686-3643
Melanie Bodecker, Office Assistant
Patricia Pozdyn, Office Assistant
Jeanne Kornowicz, School Psychologist, Cheektowaga Middle School & Cheektowaga High School
Katie Boutot, School Psychologist, Union East Elementary & Cheektowaga Middle School
Alison Napier, School Psychologist, Union East Elementary School & UPK Program
Teri Manna, Speech Language Pathologist, 686-3620
Leah Campagna, Speech Languagae Pathologist, 686-3660
Suzy Lelonek, Speech Language Pathologist, 686-3620
Jennifer Schlesinger, Speech Language Pathologist, 686-3620
Susan Wasner, Occupational Therapist, 686-3660 or 686-3620
Hannah Field, Occupational Therapist,
Ashley Bajer, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, 686-3620
Dr. Jocelyn Massaro, Physical Therapist, 686-3620
Dr. Jacqlyn Hensley, Physical Therapist, 686-3620
CSE & CPSE Chairpersons Serving the Students and Families of the CCSD
Mrs. Gretchen Sukdolak, Director of PPS
Mrs. Katie Boutot, Psychologist
Ms. Erin Gannon, Special Education Teacher, Administrative Intern
Ms. Jeanne Kornowicz, Psychologist
Dr. Jocelyn Massaro, Physical Therapist
Ms. Alison Napier, Psychologist
Mr. Brian Pane, Special Education Teacher
Mr. Ryan Rogers, Special Education Teacher
Our Mission:The Cheektowaga Central School District is dedicated to providing a creative, flexible and appropriate model for the delivery of services to all students. This model offers a continuum of services and implements the NYS regulations based on the unique learning needs of each student.We believe:
- Parents and educators should share responsibility for a student’s educational program.
- All students can learn and succeed at different rates in a supportive environment.
- The full continuum of services will be available based on the unique needs of each student.
- Students are socially and academically responsible and accountable for their own actions.
- Student-teacher ratio, as well as support services and positive role models should be considered when determining a student’s ducational program.
- Appropriate modifications should be made to accommodate a student’s unique learning needs in the least restrictive environment.