Office of Pupil Services and Special Education
Mrs. Gretchen Sukdolak
716-686-3644 or 716-686-3643
Mrs. Melanie Bodecker, Office Assistant, CPSE, CSE
Ms. Patricia Pozdyn, Office Assistant, CSE
Ms. Jeanne Kornowicz, School Psychologist, Cheektowaga Middle School & Cheektowaga High School
Mrs. Katie Boutot-Wocjik, School Psychologist, Union East Elementary & Cheektowaga Middle School
Ms. Alison Napier, School Psychologist, Union East Elementary School & UPK Program
Mrs. Teri Manna, Speech Language Pathologist, 686-3620
Mrs. Leah Campagna, Speech Languagae Pathologist, 686-3660
Mrs. Suzy Lelonek, Speech Language Pathologist, 686-3620
Mrs. Jennifer Schlesinger, Speech Language Pathologist, 686-3620
Mrs. Susan Wasner, Occupational Therapist, 686-3660 or 686-3620
Mrs. Hannah Field-Nazzarett, Occupational Therapist,
Ms. Ashley Bajer, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, 686-3620
Dr. Jocelyn Massaro, Physical Therapist, 686-3620
Dr. Jacqlyn Hensley, Physical Therapist, 686-3620
CSE & CPSE Chairpersons Serving the Students and Families of the CCSD
Mrs. Gretchen Sukdolak, Director of PPS
Mrs. Katie Boutot-Wocjik, Psychologist
Ms. Jeanne Kornowicz, Psychologist
Dr. Jocelyn Massaro, Physical Therapist
Ms. Alison Napier, Psychologist
Mr. Brian Pane, Special Education Teacher
Mr. Ryan Rogers, Special Education Teacher
Our Mission:The Cheektowaga Central School District is dedicated to providing a creative, flexible and appropriate model for the delivery of services to all students. This model offers a continuum of services and implements the NYS regulations based on the unique learning needs of each student.We believe:
- Parents and educators should share responsibility for a student’s educational program.
- All students can learn and succeed at different rates in a supportive environment.
- The full continuum of services will be available based on the unique needs of each student.
- Students are socially and academically responsible and accountable for their own actions.
- Student-teacher ratio, as well as support services and positive role models should be considered when determining a student’s educational program.
- Appropriate modifications should be made to accommodate a student’s unique learning needs in the least restrictive environment.