Office of Pupil Services and Special Education
Office of Pupil Services
716-686-3644 or 716-686-3643
Melanie Bodecker, Office Assistant
Patricia Pozdyn, Office Assistant
Jeanne Kornowicz, School Psychologist, CPSE/CSE Chairperson
Katie Boutot, School Psychologist, Cheektowaga Middle School and Cheektowaga High School
Alison Napier, School Psychologist, Union East Elementary School
Related Services Team:
Teri Manna, Speech Language Pathologist
Leah Campagna, Speech Languagae Pathologist
Suzy Lelonek, Speech Language Pathologist
Jennifer Schlesinger, Speech Language Pathologist
Susan Wasner, Occupational Therapist
686-3660 or 686-3620
Ashley Bajer, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Anne Veros, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Dr. Jocelyn Massaro, Physical Therapist
Dr. Jacqlyn Hensley, Physical Therapist
Our Mission:The Cheektowaga Central School District is dedicated to providing a creative, flexible and appropriate model for the delivery of services to all students. This model offers a continuum of services and implements the NYS regulations based on the unique learning needs of each student.We believe:
- Parents and educators should share responsibility for a student’s educational program.
- All students can learn and succeed at different rates in a supportive environment.
- The full continuum of services will be available based on the unique needs of each student.
- Students are socially and academically responsible and accountable for their own actions.
- Student-teacher ratio, as well as support services and positive role models should be considered when determining a student’s ducational program.
- Appropriate modifications should be made to accommodate a student’s unique learning needs in the least restrictive environment.