Coaches Meetings will be scheduled by program.
Softball - 3/9 @ 4:00
Baseball - TBD
Track - TBD
Here is the information for the ECIC Coaches Meeting.
Baseball : Saturday, 3/12 11:00 am @ Depew High School
Softball: Tuesday 3/1 5:00 pm @ E1B, ECIC after Sectional Meeting
Boys Tennis: Saturday 3/12 10:00 am @ O. Park HS, ECIC after Sectional Meeting
B/G Track & Field: Tuesday 3/15 7:00 pm @ E1B, ECIC after Sectional meeting
Unified Basketball: Thursday 3/3 4:30 pm @ Cheektowaga HS
MODIFIED B/G Track No Date/Time
MODIFIED Softball: Thursday 3/10 7:00 pm VIRTUAL, Sign in procedure will be sent to All ECIC Athletic Dept’s
MODIFIED Baseball: No Date/Time
All coaches must complete the following requirements to be able to coach in New York State:
- Fingerprinting clearance through NYS Education Department.
- Current First Aid NYSED approved certification (valid for 3 years). Check with Athletic Department on classes.
- Current CPR/AED NYSED approved (valid for 2 years). Check with Athletic Department on classes
- Child Abuse Reporting Seminar and SAVE Workshop
- Completed Temporary Coaches License - Done through NYS Teach
- Concussion Course (valid for 2 years) CDC Course - PE Teachers must take this course OR NFHS Concussion Course
- DASA - Dignity for All Students Act
- Mandatory Coaching Certification Courses
- NYSED - Classroom Workshops - Philosophy, Principles & Organization of Athletics in Education, Health Sciences Applied to Coaching, Theory & Techniques Part I and Part II (Lesson Plans) OR NFHS Courses (on line course work) - AIC Level 1 and CIC Level 2
NYSED CPR/AED & First Aid Classes for Coaches
NYSED FIRST AID & CPR/AED TRAINING FALL 2022- 2023 COURSE OFFERING
8/9/22 - Recertification
8/10/22 - Initial
8/16/22 - Recetification
8/17/22 - Initial
8/30/22 - Initial @ Recertification
Please contact Matt Librock @ firstname.lastname@example.org to register and for further details.
Classes are held at Parkdale Elementary School in East Aurora.
Recertification classes run from 4:00 - 7:00. Initial classes run from 4:00 - 9:00. Both First Aid and CPR/AED will be offered on each of the dates listed.
Must have taken and have proof of the NYSED Initial course to be eligible for a recertification course. Initial courses are offered to individuals who are seeking NYSED FA or CPR/AED certification for the first time. Initial fee $35/cert, $70 for both. Recertification is $20/cert, $40 for both. Additional details provided upon registration.