Our Mission:The Cheektowaga Central School District is dedicated to providing a creative, flexible and appropriate model for the delivery of services to all students. This model offers a continuum of services and implements the NYS regulations based on the unique learning needs of each student.We believe:
- Parents and educators should share responsibility for a student’s educational program.
- All students can learn and succeed at different rates in a supportive environment.
- The full continuum of services will be available based on the unique needs of each student.
- Students are socially and academically responsible and accountable for their own actions.
- Student-teacher ratio, as well as support services and positive role models should be considered when determining a student’s educational program.
- Appropriate modifications should be made to accommodate a student’s unique learning needs in the least restrictive environment.