Information will be updated on a continuing basis and is subject to change as new recommendations and mandates are received; please check back frequently.
Effective August 24, 2021
All members of the school community and visitors must wear a mask while indoors. Please note that gators, bandanas, and face shields alone, are not acceptable. When outside, masks are strongly encouraged.
- As a proactive measure, all individuals are subject to a temperature check upon entering the building. An individual with a temperature > 100 will be denied access.
- All individuals are required to verify they can enter the building by answering the health survey questionnaire. The answers MUST be no.
- Have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever (temperature of 100°F or above) or chills, muscle or body aches, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, headache, sore throat, nasal congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or new loss of taste and/or smell in the past 10 days?
- Is your temperature 100 degrees Fahrenheit or greater today?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 10 days?