• Transcript Request Form

    Policy on Transcript Requests

    Please contact the HS Counseling Center (716-686-3648/3634) to arrange to have an OFFICIAL copy your high school transcripts mailed directly to an agency, employer, trade school, college, or university.    UNOFFICIAL copies of transcripts can be picked up from the HS Counseling Center during normal business hours - please have a photo ID with you during the time of your visit. 

    If you wish us to have copies of your transcripts mailed - please remember we are prohibited from mailing transcripts to private residences.

    When you request to have a transcript mailed,  please be sure to provide us with the following:

    • your first and last name (maiden name)
    • your year of graduation or last day of attendance
    • name of agency, business or college you wish to have your records forwarded to.

    Transcript requests will be processed within 24 hours of notification, and are free of charge.

    The Transcript Request Form is also below, if you wish to send us your request through the mail: