Student Arrival and Departure:We encourage bus transportation.Procedures are in place for all parents to follow if (driving) dropping off and/or picking up a child before,during, and after the school day and are necessary to ensure the safety of all students.
In order to maintain the safety of all of our students, no changes to student pick-up will be
accepted after 2:00. We ask that you send in a note with your child indicating any changes to the normal pick-up routine. Any changes to your child’s pick up can be sent by email to email@example.com. An email is preferred...............................................................................................
All parents and visitors are asked to enter the school building through the main entrance.
No parents or visitors will be allowed to visit any classrooms without prior arrangements with your child’s teacher.Student Drop Off Procedures:Arrival/Morning - On Time for School
NO PARKING in Designated Drop Off Location - or by any curb surrounding the building.
- Designated drop off location is the area directly in front of school - as designated by the drive-through lane.
- Doors (to the far left side of front of the building) are open for students to enter that are droppped off between 8:40 am - 8:55 am. These doors are not to be used by parents and/or visitors.
- If you arrive before 8:40 am, please remain in your car with your child until doors are opened and staff supervision signals you to allow your child to exit your car to enter the building.
- Students should not exit car and enter building without adult supervision.
- If you would like to walk your child to the far left door, please park your car in a designated parking area, and walk him/her to the door.
- To ensure the safety of all students, parents are not allowed beyond the doorway.
- If you arrive after 8:55, you must park your car, and walk your child to the main entrance of the building.
- Cars should form a single line next to the curb - in the drive thru lane - do not double park or let your child out of the car unless you are next to the curb - and pull to the furthest location to allow for all cars to pull up to curb.
- Staff members will be present at designated drop off location from 8:40 am - 8:55 am. As you pull through the drop off lane, pull to the furthest location, up to the curb. Staff members will be present to direct you and to ensure students safe entrance into the school.
Student Pick up Procedures:Dismissal and Middle of School DayWe encourage bus transportation - but if you need to pick up your child, please follow the procedures.- dismissal times are found at the top of the page.Photo ID is required of all adults picking up students.
- Do not block the buses from entering.
- Students should not be dropped off where they need to walk in front of and/or between another running car.
- Promptly drive away once your child is out of the car. Do not stand waiting for your child to enter the building.
- Staff members are there to ensure all students enter through the main entrance; safely.
- Students are not allowed to enter the school via bus doors unless they are getting off of a bus.
- If you arrive after 8:55 am, and a staff member is not present at drop off area, you must park in a designated parking location and walk your child into the building.
- If you arrive after 9:05, your child is considered late, and you need to sign him/her in at office window. Children who are late, will not be admitted into the building without an adult.
- Please send a note in with your child if s/he is not taking the bus and the time s/he will be picked up.
- Adults must park in designated parking areas and enter the building at main entrance.
- Adult must show photo ID and sign the pickup sheet before s/he is able to leave with child.
- Adult must exit the building through main entrance as soon as s/he has child.