If your child attends one of our schools, data is automatically uploaded to NYSED.
The school district has no direct information regarding P-EBT, please use the contact information included below.
New York State continues to distribute Pandemic EBT food benefits to all households with eligible children who receive free school lunch under the National School Lunch Act. Here are important updates to the distribution as of Friday, May 12, 2023:
- OTDA has begun to issue P-EBT food benefits for the 2021-22 school year and summer 2022. Many eligible children will receive benefits automatically over the next 3-4 weeks.
- For families who need to apply for P-EBT food benefits, an online application will be available on May 15, 2023.
- Benefits will continue to be issued until September 30, 2023.
- You can check your family’s P-EBT food benefit transaction history by visiting www.connectebt.com or by calling 1-888-328-6399.
- All 2020-21 P-EBT food benefits have been issued to all eligible children.