Central Registration Office
District Registrar Office
3600 Union Road, Cheektowaga, New York 14225
Sherri Weinholtz, District Registrar, email@example.com, (716) 686-3665
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
The Cheektowaga Central School District is looking forward to working with you as new members of our school community! The Board of Education, administration, teachers and support staff are all committed to providing your student(s) with a high quality educational program in safe and secure schools.
Before you begin the online registration process, please note there are five sections to complete after clicking on the link below. Each student should be registered separately and you will need to complete all five sections before being able to submit your application for review. Please be prepared to provide the following information (a valid email address is required):
- Household Information
- Guardian Information
- Emergency Contacts
- Student Information
- Account Information
After you submit your online registration your application will be pending. You will receive an email from the district registrar once your application has been reviewed. This email will contain the required documentation needed to complete the registration process. Please note that your child is not officially registered until all the required documents are received.
Documentation Required for Student Registration
1. Picture I.D. for Identification Purposes (e.g. Driver’s License, Employee ID)
2. Proof of Ownership or Rent
- A copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement.
- Statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent or person in parental relation leases or with whom they share property within the District, which may be either sworn or unsworn.
- Such other statement by a third party establishing the parent’s or person in parental relation’s physical presence in the District.
3. Proof of Residency - Two Forms Required
- Pay Stub
- Income tax form
- Utility or other bills
- Membership documents based upon residency [e.g. Cheek Youth & Recreation Card]
- Voter registration document
- Official driver’s license, learner’s permit or non-driver identification
- Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g, local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement); or
- Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers
4. Student’s Proof of Age
- Certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism
- Passport (if no certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism)
- If no certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism or passport, the school district may consider other documentation in existence two years or more:
- Official driver’s license;
- State or other government issued identification;
- School photo identification with date of birth;
- Consulate identification card
- Hospital or health records
- Military dependent identification card;
- Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement);
- Court orders or other court-issued documents;
- Native American tribal document; or
- Records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies
5. Health Records
- Health Appraisal Form
- Proof of Immunization
6. School Records (If your child has already attended school)
- Official transcripts or other school records of previous school(s) attended
- Most recent report card
7. Special Education Students
- Current Copy of the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Current Copy of the 504 Plan
8. Foster Placement Children - DS#2999 Form Required
9. Evidence of Parental Status (Custody papers in the form of a court order of custody are acceptable) Registrant must be able to demonstrate they are the person in parental relation to the child, over whom they have total and permanent custody and control; a Custodial Affidavit can be submitted by the person with whom the student is claimed to reside within the district.
Change of Address
If you are a current district resident and have moved within the district, change of address paperwork is required. Please provide: